The Optima EST Steamer is a revolutionary new and environmentally friendly steam machine. Using the latest in steam technology, the Optima can quickly and effectively remove dirt, stains, grease, odors and other contaminants from a variety of surfaces without generating waste water runoff.
The Optima EST is a solely electric model, ideal to use indoors, from industrial kitchens and processing plants to wineries and hospitals.
This model is equipped with a coil-heated power that is designed to produce steam in around 10 minutes and automatically turns on and off to maintain operating pressure.
The Optima EST is equipped with a dual spray gun system, which means two operators can clean simultaneously without loss in steam pressure.
You can also adjust moisture level of steam depending on the cleaning application. For example, use dry steam delicate furnishings, and use wet steam for heavily soiled, messy kitchen and bathroom floors.
You can use 33’~65′ (10m~20m) hoses, which gives operators a large moving range for convenience. The Optima EST is of course designed with user friendliness and safety in mind with multiple safety features and an automated monitoring system.
- Remove bacteria, yeast, molds and fungi
- Sanitize equipment used for food and beverage
- Property management services
- Military equipment
- Graffiti removal
- Weed removal
- Quickly and easily removes dirt, stains and grease
- Reduce water and chemical consumption
- Clean hard to reach nooks and crannies
- Eliminate waste water and overspray
- Deodorize and sterilize surfaces
- Easy to maintain and operate
- All day use
- Quieter performance